sabato 12 novembre 2016

Outwear & Sweaters from Fashion Mia

Hi dear,

Unfortunately the cold weather is coming and I hate it, but since you have to always look on the bright side of things, let's try this ...

With the cold is good to be at home on the sofa with a blanket and a cup of hot tea and watch a movie or tv series or reading a book.

When it's cold you know it's going to get as close to Christmas ...

But mostly you can wear warm and Cute sweaters, nice hats and Fashion outerwear.

So in this post I want to show you some sweater and some Outerwear for women that I love from the website of Fashion Mia that I like so much!
This website has a lot of great items, I recommend you check it out!

So, let's start with my favourite Women's outerwear !
These are a must have:
- a big printed coat with a belt on the high to be chic,
- a black leather jacket
- and a super soft White faux fur coat <3




For this autumn/winter a color that is very trendy is army green, so you must have a warm parka and a military jacket like these:

see more items here:
http://www.fashionmia.com/outerwear-88/

Now here are my favourite Women's sweater :



 and if you feel Christmas in the air these are perfect for you !! :D



see more sweater here:


Hope this post will be useful, tell me which is your favourite and happy shopping!
have a lovely day <3
xx
Veronica


1 commento:

  1. Love everything in your list! :)


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    RispondiElimina