martedì 15 luglio 2014

Sheinside clothes: Look 1 VS Look 2


Ciao care,
in questo post metto a confronto i due outfit che ho creato con i due articoli che mi sono arrivati da Sheinside che vi mostro qui sotto.
Quale vi piace di più?
Non vedo l'ora di leggere i Vostri adorabili commenti <3
bacibaci
Veronica

Hi dear,
in this post I compare the two outfits that I created with the two articles recieved from Sheinside that I show below and leave the links. 
Which do you like more? 
I can not wait to read your lovely comments <3
have a great day!
xx
Veronica
 dress: http://www.sheinside.com/Green-Long-Sleeve-Floral-Print-Pleated-Dress-p-161840-cat-1727.html

blazerhttp://www.sheinside.com/White-Hip-length-Ponte-Blazer-with-Rolled-Sleeves-Suit-p-91308-cat-1739.html









10 commenti:

  1. I like the second look better. You look chic!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love them both! :)

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and my other posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    RispondiElimina
  3. Lovely outfits! I love the accessories for each...especially those black sunnies :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Love all the photos & outfits dear...
    thanks for visiting my blog and following you with GFC now :)

    Love, Leonita
    http://blackblueblizzard.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  5. Mi piace il secondo look, giacca e pantaloni bianchi.. Baci

    Alessandra - That's Amore

    RispondiElimina
  6. Sei bella....Mi piace il tuo look end blog

    RispondiElimina
  7. At the beginning I thought that the first look is better because it's so cute and I love flowers, but now I can't decide because the second look is so classy. So I like the both of them. + Wonderful sunglasses :D
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina